Our values are very important to us:
- Ethical – we work to the Ethical Code of the Social Research Association and the Code of Conduct of the Market Research Association.
- Safe – all researchers working with children or vulnerable adults have enhanced CRB disclosures
- Thoughtful – a research framework is agreed with the client and then underpins our method
- Non-judgemental – our job is to explore attitudes and behaviours never to judge
- Tested – research instruments are piloted and reviewed
- Appropriate, accessible & respectful – we give priority to ensuring a good fit between people, context and research methodologies. We take measures to avoid consulting only the ‘regular respondents’
- Innovative – we are committed to evaluating our practise and developing our methodologies and practise
- Transparent – we share our methodology and clients are free to review our processes
We are members of the Social Research Association. We carry full public liability and professional indemnity insurance and are registered with the Information Commissioner for the purposes of handling third party controlled data.